Governor's Economic Re-Opening Task Force Meetings April 27 - May 1
Public comment accepted April 30, May 1
Concord, NH – The Governor's Economic Re-opening Task Force, charged with developing a plan and overseeing the state and private-sector actions needed to reopen New Hampshire's economy, while minimizing the adverse impact of COVID-19 on public health, will continue to conduct remote meetings the week of April 27.
The task force is grouping North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes to enable similar industries and sectors to phase forward together.
Presentations for the week will be:
- 2-5 pm, April 27: Outdoor recreation (NAICS: 71) and hospitals ((NAICS: 62)
- 3-5 pm, April 28: Educational (NAICS: 61) and other services (NAICS: 81)
- 3-5 pm, April 29: TBA
- 1-3 pm, April 30: Public comments
- 9-11 am, May 1: Public comments
- 3-5 pm, May 1: Task force meeting
Pursuant to New Hampshire RSA 91-A:2, this meeting is open to the public by calling 1-800-356-8278; pin 194499 or 600744.
Anyone encountering difficulties should call 603-573-8615 or email email@example.com.