Information and resources for community professions, institutions, and groups as well as informational resources including posters and webinars.
Go to; NH Easy to find out if you're eligible for DHHS Services, including Medicaid insurance coverage of COVID-19 testing, vaccine administration, and treatment, and food assistance services.
Monitoring Your Health
- Behind on your rent or mortgage payments? See the flyer from the Community Action Partnership of New Hampshire
- To find out more about unemployment benefits, go to www.nhes.nh.gov
- For information on insurance during the COVID-19 pandemic, go to www.nh.gov/insurance/covid-19
- For updates on Medicaid coverage during the COVID-19 pandemic, go to www.dhhs.nh.gov/programs-services/medicaid or to go NH Easy to find out if you're eligible for DHHS Services
- NH Department of Justice: COVID-19 Avoiding Scams
- Find out more about the NH Ryan White CARE Program for people living with HIV during the COVID-19 outbreak
- For assistance with funeral expenses related to COVID-19, go to FEMA's COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
- Find out how to apply for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Find the nearest NH Food Bank registered agency
- UNH Cooperative Extension: New Hampshire Food Access Map
- Learn about the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- Learn about the Commodity Supplemental Food Program for seniors
- Go to NH Easy to find out if you're eligible for DHHS Services
- Resource Guide for Consumers (2020 Update)
Detailed information on how to navigate health insurance coverage for mental health and substance use disorders
- Behavioral Health During COVID-19: Community Resources from NH DHHS (March 24, 2020)
Tips and resources to maintain your mental health and information about how to access behavioral health support
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: COVID-19 Information and Resources
- NH Recovery Hub: Recovery Together Online During COVID-19
Communication Access Resources
- COVID-19 Visual Communication Tool for Health Professions & Deaf/Hard of Hearing People
- American Public Health Association: COVID Guia
- CDC-ASL: 10 Things You Can do to Manage COVID-19 at Home
This effort will serve as a secure online registration system for medical and non-medical volunteers who can quickly mobilize if needed. NHResponds is part of a nationwide volunteer management system that was established after 9/11 to get medical professionals quickly, and properly deploy them during a public health emergency or disaster.
New Hampshire is blessed to have many amazing non-profits which do critical work 365 days a year – and especially in times like these. Individuals interested in volunteering for a local non-profit can visit volunteernh.org to be connected with an organization in their area.
- COVID-19 and People Living with HIV Frequently Asked Questions
- CDC Keep Children Healthy during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs
- CDC COVID-19 What To Do If You Are Sick